1. Someone must get hurt. Sometimes badly.
2. Someone must come crying to Mommy or Daddy, barely hanging on for dear life. Comfort cannot be fulfilled without a hug and many, many kisses.
3. All siblings must be warned countless times that someone will get hurt unless _____ stops. (Insert in blank the behavior that leads to crying in #2 and consequence in #1.)
4. While playing, the mother of all messes must be made each time. Every toy that exists in the house must be brought out and strewn all over the floor.
5. Mother and Father must tell children to clean up from #4 an infinite number of times. Even then, children refuse to clean up and are shocked when warning that was given of punishment at least 500 times is finally inflicted upon them.