12 May 2010

Kindness


I wanted to pass on an awesome blog that I follow weekly - Mission Amy K.R..  Please take a few minutes to check out Amy's You Tube posting on kindness.  You'll be glad you did.  It brought tears to my eyes.

I started following Amy's blog after reading her book on motherhood, The Mother's Guide to the Meaning of Life: What Being a Mom Has Taught Me About Resiliency, Guilt, Acceptance, and Love (Guides to the Meaning of Life).  I could hardly put it down! It was full of laughter, wisdom, and acceptance.

Amy has also written many other books, including journals and children's books.  A few are listed below (and, yes, they are as cute as they look!).  Check them out!!!















"I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart." 
 - Anne Frank

Have a wonderful Wednesday!!!

For the comments section - What ways do you extend kindness to your family day-to-day?


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Her books sound wonderful. I am off to check out her blog. Stopping from Mom Loop!

jaz@octoberfarm said...

hey, thanks for stopping by my blog and if you love fall and halloween, you have come to the right place. i will be starting work here very soon on halloween transformations!

Mary Elizabeth said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog!! Happy Friday!

Katie Olthoff said...

Here from New Friend Friday! I have the Belly Book!

Amy said...

Stopping in from New Friend Friday. I love to read! What a cute blog too.
Glad I stopped by
Amy @ Things and Stuff