Blog ((Hugs)) and Link Love
Week of 06 June 2010
- I discovered a new fave blog that tugs at my heartstrings every day. It's a blog called Kind Over Matter, and Amanda and Jenn's mission is to remind us to look at the kind goings-on around us every day and, most importantly, to be a part of kindness!! Seriously, I check this blog first thing each morning! Give it a look!
- As you noticed in my earlier post this week, I am participating in a new challenge called 21.5.800 over at binduwiles.com. Read about it at her amazing site!
- Okay - I seriously cannot believe I just discovered this captivating site this week! Shutter Sisters is a fabulous site for us gals documenting our lives through photographs. Love it!
- My other blog, A Novel Idea, was featured on two different blogs this week!!! Check out my (very, very, very small) fifteen minutes of blogosphere fame: "When I Was Young" Feature at "There's A Book" and "Monday's Buttons" Feature at "Twelve Crafts Till Christmas"!!!!!
- Finally, mothers and fathers everywhere...get some tissue and view this beautiful, beautiful video of a precious 8-month-old hearing his mother's voice for the very first time. It is simply a breathtaking moment to experience. Please don't miss it.