I love, love, love to repurpose our family's empty Ben & Jerry's ice cream pint containers! So much fun, since they're super, super cute...
Here are some of my (humble) ideas...Just rinse and re-use!
- Pencil and office-supply holder.
- Plant container.
- Clutter-buster for kitchen, bathroom, bedroom...for all of those little things that just need a cool place to land!
- "Green" vase for flowers! My sweet children are always picking dandelions from our yard and bringing them to me with a smile...so I always have an empty B & J container on my kitchen counter to hold these tokens of love!
- Storage for seedling packets in your garage - looks awesome and is super convienent, too!
- Use as a gift bag...if your present can fit, of course!
- Scrapbook storage.
- Button storage - we can always use more of this at our house!
- Try one as a darling toothbrush holder in a child's bathroom!
- Here was another idea I hadn't thought of...
As always, extending ten thousand ((hugs)) to you...