22 July 2010

90 Days of Kindness Challenge :: Day Three

 

On 19 July 2010, I officially started the "90 Days of Kindness Challenge," hosted by Laura over at the wonderful blog, Along for the Ride.

I find myself joining this challenge, since I tend to look for what's wrong with the world, whether than what's right with it. 

I assess my personal life and think of ten things that are not going well, while simutaneously ignoring the ten things that are going fantasically awesome!!! (It takes a lot of energy out of me, I must say...)


My goal for this challenge is to actively recognize three things each day, no matter how small or trivial, that exude kindness.


How will I accomplish this goal?? Glad you asked!!!
  • Right here on my blog, I will recognize three kind things that I encounter each day.
  • These proofs of kindness could be anything, from a kind word I hear at home from my children or husband to something amazingly kind that I encounter on the blogosphere or web.  These kindness encounters could be a picture, word, or deed.

I am so excited about this challenge!! I am definitely looking forward to the benefits of opening my eyes to everything that is kind!!!


Mary Elizabeth's Day Three Kindness Encounters ... in Illustrations:
    Graphic ::  Feed Your Soul :  The Free Art Project

Graphic :: Feed Your Soul : The Free Art Project


As always, extending ten thousand ((hugs)) to you,

No comments: