09 July 2010

Friday Feature :: Blog ((Hugs)) and Link Love ::

weheartit.com


Gosh, I have not posted any of my findings from around the blogosphere for a few weeks, so some of these links might be a couple of weeks old! Enjoy!

  • If this suits you and your lifestyle, this site offers great tips to help normalize breastfeeding in public!
  • I found this darling blog, called Delicious Ambiguity, that hosts a Tuesday linky party for moms and caregivers of toddlers! Check it out!
  • I stumbled upon this insightful article about using time wisely while on the Internet ... it's from the fabulous blog about simple living, Rowdy Kittens.  I found it very helpful!
  • I came across a new Friday Follow party, called Playdates Friday Follow, hosted by Stash Mama! I am totally there!!!
  • I found some gorgeous (and free!) tutorials from SewCute Shop ... be sure to check out this lovely blog!
Happy reading! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

 


As always, extending ten thousand ((hugs)) to you,

No comments: